Business News Today-One Liners
- What was the amount of the policy-based loan signed between the Indian government and the ADB?
- Who signed the loan agreement on behalf of the Indian Government?
- Which milestone did the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) cross for the first time?
- What was the closing point value of the KSE-100 index?
- How much has the Government’s e-Marketplace (GeM) achieved in GMV in the current financial year?
- What was India’s outward FDI commitment in October this year?
- Who is the latest recipient of SK hynix’s mobile DRAM chip?
- What was the percentage decrease in Nifty at the close on Monday?
- What is the annual production goal of Hyundai’s new EV plant?
- Where was the “PhonePe” licensed car spotted?
- What is the significant reduction in net loss achieved by The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd in FY24 compared to FY23?
- What advice does Ashishkumar Chauhan give to retail investors regarding derivatives?
- What did Avaya’s CEO say about India’s role in their global operations?
- How much has Avaya committed to the development of a youth skilling centre in Hyderabad?
- What announcement did Gautam Singhania make regarding his personal life?
- How does Goldman Sachs view the future of Indian equities?
- $400 million.
- Juhi Mukherjee, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance.
- The 56,000 milestone.
- 56,523.58 points.
- Rs 2 lakh crore.
- $1.89 billion.
- Chinese smartphone maker Vivo.
- Down 0.43%.
- 200,000 vehicles annually.
- Palo Alto, California.
- From Rs 3,586.93 crore to Rs 42.17 crore.
- To avoid it due to high risks.
- India is a key growth engine.
- Over Rs 5 million.
- Separation from his wife, Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- As having the most promising long-term growth opportunities in the region.
Also Read: Business Current Affairs and News