Quiz on Economy and Business- September 23, 2023
- Who is set to fund Bluestone with Rs 550 crore?
- What is US-based Micron Technology planning to do in Gujarat?
- With whom has ICRA Analytics collaborated to provide its daily security level valuation?
- Why is Akudo shutting down its core UPI and card business?
- What is the current valuation of Nifty according to V K Vijayakumar?
- What dilemma is Pakistan currently facing, as per local media?
- What did Union IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw announce about India’s semiconductor journey?
- What impact did Elon Musk’s announcement have on Bluesky?
- Who invited US President Joe Biden to join the picket lines?
- What action has the Enforcement Directorate taken against GDS Builders Pvt Ltd Director and others?
- Who is nearing a $1.6 billion deal with India’s AM Green?
- How many more plants are being called to join the US auto workers strike?
- What is the focus of the Industry Connect meet organized by CSIR-NIIST?
- Against whom is Air Akasa’s plea in court not directed?
- What does JP Morgan’s decision regarding Indian government bonds indicate?
- Zerodha co-founder Nikhil Kamath is set to fund Bluestone with Rs 100 crore of the total Rs 550 crore funding.
- US-based Micron Technology is breaking grounds for a Rs 22,500 crore facility in Sanand, Gujarat.
- ICRA Analytics has collaborated with FactSet to provide its daily security level valuation of fixed-income securities.
- Akudo is shutting down its core UPI and card business in response to a Reserve Bank of India directive.
- According to V K Vijayakumar, Nifty is trading around 20 times FY 24 earnings, making India the most expensive market in the world.
- Pakistan is at a tipping point, needing to decide between remaining a laggard or changing course for a brighter future.
- Union IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw announced that India has embarked on a journey to become a semiconductor hub.
- Elon Musk’s announcement backfired, resulting in a surge in new user sign-ups for the Jack Dorsey-backed social media network Bluesky.
- United Auto Workers (UAW) union president Shawn Fain invited US President Joe Biden to join the picket lines.
- The Enforcement Directorate has filed a Prosecution Complaint against GDS Builders Pvt Ltd Director Uma Sankar Patro and others.
- Malaysia’s state oil giant Petronas is close to clinching a $1.6 billion deal for a 25% stake in the ammonia unit of India’s AM Green.
- UAW president Shawn Fain has called on workers in 38 more plants in 20 states to join the strike.
- The focus of the Industry Connect meet organized by CSIR-NIIST was on making India more self-reliant and cost-effective in the chemical sector.
- Air Akasa’s plea in court is not directed against the DGCA or the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- JP Morgan’s decision to include Indian government bonds in its emerging market debt index indicates confidence in India’s potential.
Quiz on Economy and Business-July 6
- Who provided crucial updates during the Extraordinary General Meeting regarding the onboarding of BDO as auditors? Answer: BYJU’S CFO Ajay Goel
- Which CEO appealed to the Twitter community to stay together due to the rise in popularity of Instagram Threads? Answer: Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino
- According to Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma, what is needed to stop illegal coal mining and transportation? Answer: An alternative livelihood for coal workers
- How many vulnerabilities were fixed in the monthly security updates released by Google for the Android operating system? Answer: 46 vulnerabilities
- Which compact SUV did Maruti Suzuki India begin exporting? Answer: Fronx
- From which city in Vietnam will Vietjet fly to Kerala’s Kochi starting from August 12? Answer: Ho Chi Minh City
- What percentage increase in online searches for the term ‘Threads’ was observed due to Meta launching Threads on Instagram? Answer: Up to 3,233 percent
- According to a new report, which country has the highest tariffs on inputs in electronics among competing economies? Answer: India
- Which company invested Rs 14 crore to commission Delhi’s largest solar power plant in Najafgarh? Answer: McDonald’s India – North and East
- What did the latest beta version of Samsung Health reveal about a potential new product? Answer: Samsung could launch a smart ring called ‘Galaxy Ring’
Quiz on Economy and Business