Daily Current Affairs One Liners
Daily Current Affairs One Liners in the form of Quiz Questions and Answers
- Who has become India’s number 1 chess player, surpassing Grandmaster Viswanathan Anand, in the live ratings of Classic Chess?
- How many times has Viswanathan Anand slipped in the live world rankings since 1986?
- What is the name of the portal jointly launched by Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar, aimed at simplifying education for international students in India?
- Which Indian cricketer recently announced his retirement from all forms of cricket and currently serves as the Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports of West Bengal?
- What is the purpose of the integrated mobile application ‘Rajmargyatra’ launched by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)?
- Who was appointed as the President of Qualcomm India, succeeding Rajen Vagadia?
- What is the name of the application launched by the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights for real-time monitoring of Child Care Institutions (CCIs) and their inspection system?
- What is the primary function of the recently launched JALDOST airboat by the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)?
- In which year was the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) established, and to which organization does it belong?
- Grandmaster Gukesh D
- Study in India (SII) portal
- Manoj Tiwary
- Provide comprehensive information and better grievance redressal for National Highway users
- Savi Soin
- ‘MASI’ – Monitoring App for Seamless Inspection
- Removing floating waste in water
- Established in 1959; part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)