Business quiz questions with answers-October 15, 2023
- Where is the first wine made in Uttar Pradesh likely to be served?
- Who has given the go-ahead for commercial winery operations in Uttar Pradesh?
- What is needed for electric vehicles to contribute to India’s goal of net-zero emissions by 2070?
- Who is reportedly exploring a bid for Shell Plc’s assets in Pakistan?
- What is the current state of India’s aviation industry?
- Which sectors have high expectations in India’s Q2 earnings season?
- What has a civil society forum appealed to the RBI Governor for?
- How much has been invested in Palestine’s tech ecosystem recently?
- Which two Korean chipmakers were designated as “verified end users” by the US Commerce Department?
- What was the allegation by the US National Labor Relations Board against company X?
- Which sectors saw the most opportunities as normal life resumed after Covid?
- What recent expansion occurred in the BRICS trading bloc?
- What did Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman say about the role of private sector capital?
- How many biryanis per minute were ordered on Swiggy during the India-Pakistan ODI World Cup match?
- What did Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman discuss at the Plenary Meeting of the IMFC?
- How many employees were laid off by Adda247?
- The first wine made in Uttar Pradesh is likely to be served during the ongoing festival season.
- The excise department has given its go-ahead for commercial winery operations in Uttar Pradesh.
- An integrated action that involves turning the energy source green and creating necessary infrastructure is needed for electric vehicles to contribute to India’s goal of net-zero emissions by 2070.
- Saudi Aramco is reportedly exploring a bid for Shell Plc’s assets in Pakistan.
- India’s aviation industry is experiencing a resurgence but the relationship between pilots and airline management is increasingly strained.
- High expectations are present for sectors like auto, finance, and oil and gas in India’s Q2 earnings season.
- A civil society forum has appealed to RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das for the introduction of an information security audit system for banks.
- As much as $10 million has recently been invested in Palestine’s tech ecosystem.
- Samsung Electronics and SK hynix have been designated as “verified end users” by the US Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security.
- The US National Labor Relations Board alleged that company X (formerly Twitter) violated labor laws when it fired an employee who criticized the company’s return-to-work policy.
- Travel, tourism, and hospitality sectors saw the most opportunities as normal life resumed after Covid.
- The BRICS trading bloc has expanded to include six more countries, including Saudi Arabia.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that private sector capital must complement the efforts of governments and multilateral institutions for sustainable development.
- Swiggy received orders for more than 250 biryanis per minute during the India-Pakistan ODI World Cup match.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman discussed the importance of IMF’s bilateral surveillance and capacity development during her intervention at the IMFC Plenary Meeting.
- Around 250-300 employees were laid off by Google-backed edtech platform Adda247.
Business quiz questions with answers-2023-September 7
Questions on Business quiz questions with answers
- What amendments has the government notified in relation to GST for online gaming companies and casinos?
- On what date were the amendments to the Central GST law notified by the finance ministry?
- Who is the Head of Retail Research at Motilal Oswal Financial Services?
- Which sectors are seeing buying interest due to large order wins and strong order book?
- Why did India do away with additional duties on some American products?
- In what year did India impose duties on 28 US products?
- How are online food and grocery delivery platforms preparing for the G20 Summit weekend?
- Who recently quit Swiggy after a tenure of 7 years?
- Which airlines did Air India enter an interline partnership with?
- How many destinations in Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are connected through Air India and Bangkok Airways’ partnership?
- What growth rate does ICRA predict for domestic air passenger traffic in FY24?
- What percentage of urban Indians have found it difficult to meet monthly expenses in the last three months?
- Who has Vale International partnered with?
- By how much has the Uttar Pradesh government’s revenue collection increased in August 2023 compared to last year?
- How much did the excise department collect in August 2023?
- What is Intel’s aspiration for its next-generation chip packaging technology by 2030?
- For how long has Intel led the industry in advanced packaging?
Answers on Business quiz questions with answers
- The government has notified amendments to the valuation methodology to be adopted by online gaming companies and casinos for calculating tax.
- September 6.
- Siddhartha Khemka.
- Shipping and defence stocks.
- As US President Joe Biden is set to visit India and in response to America’s decision to increase tariffs on certain products in 2019.
- They are prepared for minimal to no disruption as most of their product categories remain exempted.
- Anuj Rathi.
- Bangkok Airways.
- 10 destinations.
- The multinational conglomerate Essar Group.
- By Rs 1,220 crore.
- Around Rs 3,300 crore.
- To put a trillion transistors in a package.
- For a couple of decades.
Business quiz questions with answers-2023- June 26
Know the latest Business quiz questions with answers
What is the purpose of the pilot project approved by Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann?
Answer: To launch environment-friendly public transport in Ludhiana, Jalandhar, and Amritsar with e-vehicles and e-autos.
Under which scheme has the government approved capital investment proposals in 16 states?
Answer: Special assistance to states for capital investment 2023-24.
What is the expected stake increase for the Hinduja group in the IndusInd Bank?
Answer: 9.5% to reach 26% with the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) nod.
How is Meta supporting the growth of India’s small businesses on World MSME Day?
Answer: By announcing two new skilling programs for small businesses.
Who has Meta partnered with to upskill one million traders on WhatsApp Business App?
Answer: The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT).
How will the partnership between CAIT and Meta be conducted?
Answer: Through trade associations connected with CAIT nationwide.
Which company is IBM acquiring in a $4.6 billion all-cash deal?
Answer: Apptio, a leader in financial and operational IT management and optimization (FinOps) software.
How much will the fund created by South Korea for the chip industry be worth?
Answer: 300 billion won ($229.25 million).
How much is Epsilon Advanced Materials (EAM) planning to invest in the US?
Answer: $650 million.
What is the projected market size for wearable technology in 2024?
Answer: $156 billion, growing at a CAGR of 24.6%.
What change has been made regarding clay extraction for private use by farmers in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: They no longer need permission.
How much does Lulu Group plan to invest in Telangana over the next five years?
Answer: Rs.3,500 crore.
Which countries’ economic slowdown will impact India’s MSMEs?
Answer: The US and Eurozone.
What did the delegation from Jindal Institute of Behavioural Sciences (JIBS) present at the United States Institute of Peace?
Answer: A holistic academic blueprint for societal peace through social inclusion and educational curriculum.
Business quiz questions with answers-2022-Dec 25
1-On Sunday, Akasa Aviation will launch its air service from Lucknow. What two locations are they supposed to start from?
- Give the name of the former CEO and Managing Director of the private ICICI Bank, who was ultimately detained alongside her husband Deepak Kochhar.
- Whose imports increased to 208 million tonnes before increasing even more in 2018–19 to 235.35 million tonnes and 248 million tonnes in 2019–20?
4- Who is aware that loans approved by the ICICI Bank were changed into an RTL (rupee term loan) of Rs. 1,730 crore in the Chanda Kochhar case?
Business quiz questions with answers-2022
5- Who said that to control the buildup of underlying inflationary forces, calibrated monetary policy intervention is necessary?
6- Who on Saturday, in the presence of TSRTC Chairman Bajireddy Goverdhan and Managing Director V.C. Sajjanar, flagged off 50 brand-new, ultra-luxury buses that the state-owned Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) had acquired on Tank Bund in Hyderabad.
7- In what the IT giant claimed to be the largest such facility in the Southeast Asian nation established by a foreign corporation, who has staged an opening ceremony for a research and development centre in Vietnam?
Business quiz questions with answers-2022
8- Which programme, introduced in June 2021 with much enthusiasm, has failed to gain the trust of bankers given that just 17% of those who applied for loans have actually received them?
9- Who intends to expand their fleet by 1,016 additional brand-new, ultra-luxury buses in the current fiscal year, totaling Rs 392 crore?
10- When did Chanda Kochhar become the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of ICICI Bank?
Business quiz questions with answers-2022
1-It is scheduled to start two flights from Lucknow — one to Bengaluru and the other to Mumbai.
2- Chanda D. Kochhar
3- Coal imports
- In 2020-21, coal imports fell to 215 million tonnes and further to 208 million tonnes in 2021-22 with a negative growth of 29 per cent.
- coal imports rose to 208 million tonnes, going further up to 235.35 million tonnes in 2018-19 and to 248 million tonnes in 2019-20.
4- The Centre Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
5-Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Shaktikanta Das
6-Telangana Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar
8-West Bengal Student Credit Card (WBSCC) scheme
9-Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)
10-May 1, 2009