Science and Technology Current Affairs- March 10, 20233
- Stay up-to-date with Science and Technology Current Affairs to keep your mind ahead of the curve.
- Embrace the power of Science and Technology Current Affairs to innovate and create change.
- The world is constantly evolving, stay informed with Science and Technology Current Affairs.
- Knowledge is power, stay knowledgeable with Science and Technology Current Affairs.
- Science and Technology Current Affairs is the key to unlocking endless opportunities.
- Discover the latest advancements in Science and Technology Current Affairs to expand your horizons.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of Science and Technology Current Affairs to remain competitive in your field.
- Knowledge of Science and Technology Current Affairs is the foundation of a successful future.
- Expand your knowledge with Science and Technology Current Affairs to open doors to new possibilities.
- Keeping up with Science and Technology Current Affairs will help you stay ahead of the game.
- Science and Technology Current Affairs provides a window into the future.
- The world is rapidly changing, stay informed with Science and Technology Current Affairs to adapt and thrive.
- Science and Technology Current Affairs is the gateway to understanding the world around us.
- Be in the know with Science and Technology Current Affairs to gain a competitive edge.
- Science and Technology Current Affairs is the fuel for inspiration, innovation and progress.
- According to a report, demand for call centre and remote customer service jobs in India has increased by 400 per cent since 2019, with Bengaluru leading the way.
- A study published in the journal mBio found that rats are susceptible to infection with the Alpha, Delta and Omicron variants of SARS-CoV-2, indicating possible transmission of the virus from humans to rats in urban areas of the US.
- LG Group Chairman Koo Kwang-mo has been sued by his family over inheritance he received over four years ago, sparking fears that the legal dispute could disrupt the management of the country’s fourth-largest chaebol.
- WhatsApp, owned by Meta, is introducing 21 new emojis to some beta testers for Android. Users can now send these emojis directly from the official WhatsApp keyboard without downloading a separate keyboard.
- US President Joe Biden has proposed a $27.2 billion budget for NASA in 2024, which is $1.8 billion more than what the agency received this year. The increased budget will allow NASA to continue its exploration efforts, including the Artemis mission and the Mars Sample Return mission.
- According to display analyst Ross Young, Apple will not introduce the under-display Face ID feature to an iPhone until 2025 or later due to technical issues. The earliest the feature will likely be available is on the iPhone 17 Pro.
- Scientists are calling for a legally binding treaty to prevent the future expansion of the global space industry from irreparably harming Earth’s orbit. The number of satellites in orbit is expected to increase significantly, with estimates suggesting there are already more than 100 trillion untracked pieces of old satellites circling the planet.
- Microsoft has added a “Paste Text Only” keyboard shortcut to Word for Windows and Mac, which allows users to paste plain text.
- The proposed Digital India Act (DIA) aims to fill the gaps in the current Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 and empower citizens while regulating Big Tech. The government has emphasized the need for a comprehensive regulatory landscape to keep pace with technology.
- Eli Lilly has reported that its solanezumab drug did not slow cognitive decline or reduce the risk of progression to symptomatic Alzheimer’s disease. Solanezumab was designed to target amyloid protein that floats in brain fluid before it deposits on the brain as plaque.
- Meta is reportedly developing a dedicated Twitter-like social media application for text-based updates, called “P92”, that will allow users to log in through their existing Instagram credentials.
- Apple is set to unveil a redesigned HomePod featuring a 7-inch panel in the first half of next year, with Tianma as the exclusive panel supplier. Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo expects Tianma to become a new beneficiary of Apple’s revamped smart home strategy.
- A report has revealed that India is the second-most affected country in data broker breaches, with more than 18.7 million personal records of Indian citizens compromised through 10 data breaches in the past 20 years.
- Motorola has launched its new smartphone “moto g73 5G” featuring a 6.5-inch display and a 5,000mAh battery in India. The smartphone will be available for purchase from March 16 on Flipkart, Motorola.in and leading retail stores, at a launch price of Rs 18,999.
- Lenovo has launched its next-generation desktop workstations — ThinkStation PX, P7 and P5 — in India, featuring the latest processor technology from Intel ranging up to 120 cores and support for high-end NVIDIA RTX professional GPUs.
- – Epic Games has launched self-publishing tools on its ‘Epic Games Store’ for game developers and publishers to publish their own games.
17 – On Friday, OneWeb, a UK-based satellite communications company backed by India’s Bharti Group, successfully launched 40 of its satellites through SpaceX from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The rocket carrying the satellites lifted off on Thursday.
18-Telegram Messenger has recently released a significant update to its application, offering new features such as Power Saving Mode, Auto-Send Invite Links, and Read Time in Small Groups. The Power Saving Mode feature allows users to extend their device’s battery life, providing an efficient solution for those who rely heavily on their mobile devices.
19-In a groundbreaking development, a team of Israeli scientists has successfully created an mRNA vaccine capable of treating a deadly plague-causing bacterium responsible for some of the worst pandemics in human history. This is a remarkable achievement as previous mRNA vaccines were only effective against viruses and not bacteria. This breakthrough could potentially revolutionize the field of medicine, offering new hope for treating bacterial infections.
20-After a short-lived run, social discussion forum Reddit has announced the discontinuation of its live audio product, “Talk,” in the upcoming weeks. Although hosting Reddit Talks will still be available until March 21, the feature’s shutdown marks the end of an era for the audio-based discussion platform.
Watch more Science and Technology Current Affairs here
Watch GK and Other Current Affairs here
Watch video news of India and the world here