Questions-Latest Science and Technology News 2023
- What collaboration did Hyundai Motor announce with the UAE’s sovereign wealth fund?
- What limitations were found in ChatGPT’s ability to provide information on environmental justice issues?
- What AI tools does Union Minister Rajeev Chandrasekhar use?
- What new feature is WhatsApp beta testing in its Windows version?
- What new feature has YouTube added to its Music app?
- What are Instagram’s plans for Threads and the fediverse in 2024?
- What does Union Minister Rajeev Chandrasekhar believe is key to India’s progress in AI?
- What is Apple beta testing for iOS 17.3 and iPadOS 17.3?
- What settlement did Activision Blizzard reach with a US regulator?
- What new feature has WhatsApp launched for chat messages?
- How is the new AI technology aiding people unable to speak?
- How effective is the ketogenic diet against polycystic kidney disease?
- What was Fitbit ordered to pay in Australia for misleading consumer rights?
- What did Prime Minister Modi say at the GPAI summit about AI?
- What is the projected growth of the Indian consumertech industry by 2027?
- What are scientists at IIT Madras collaborating on with European researchers?
- What is driving the ultrasound contrast agents market?
- What is expected of the world display market in 2024?
Answers-Latest Science and Technology News 2023
- Hyundai Motor announced a collaboration with Mubadala Investment Co. to strengthen its presence in eco-friendly and future mobility markets.
- Researchers discovered that ChatGPT has limitations in providing location-specific information about environmental justice issues.
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar mentioned he uses various AI tools, including OpenAI’s ChatGPT and Google’s Bard.
- WhatsApp is beta testing a ‘manage emoji replacement’ feature in its Windows version.
- YouTube has added play counts for every song in its Music app.
- Instagram plans for full integration of Threads with the fediverse in 2024.
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar believes technological talent is key to India’s progress in AI.
- Apple is beta testing the first beta versions of iOS 17.3 and iPadOS 17.3.
- Activision Blizzard reached a $54 million settlement with the California Civil Rights Department.
- WhatsApp launched the ability to pin a message in a chat.
- New AI technology can decode silent thoughts into text, aiding people who cannot speak.
- The ketogenic diet is effective at controlling polycystic kidney disease.
- Fitbit was ordered to pay $11 million in Australia for misleading consumers about their rights.
- Prime Minister Modi said AI could transform India’s tech landscape at the GPAI summit.
- The Indian consumertech industry is likely to reach $300 billion by 2027.
- IIT Madras is collaborating with European researchers on secondary reactions induced by energetic radiation.
- The ultrasound contrast agents market is driven by enhanced diagnostic capabilities and treatment methods.
- The world display market is expected to expand more than 5% in 2024.
Latest Science and Technology News 2023- October 26
- What new feature has gone live on the Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2 with the watchOS 10.1 software update?
- How does the new double tap gesture on Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2 benefit users?
- How much revenue did Meta register in its third quarter?
- What percentage increase in net income did Meta report in its recent quarterly results?
- How many monthly users has Instagram’s Threads reached, as announced by Mark Zuckerberg?
- Which company is rolling out support to compete with Meta-owned WhatsApp for audio and video calls?
- What notification did X (formerly Twitter) users receive related to a new feature?
- What new AI-powered feature did Amazon introduce for advertisers?
- Which Apple services saw a price increase in the US and select international markets?
- What price did Apple TV+ increase to?
- What discovery did scientists in China make regarding viruses from rodents?
- What AR feature did Google recently introduce for shoppers and brands on mobile browsers?
- Why did the Kerala High Court instruct the state police to investigate mischief on social media concerning new film releases?
- Which famous software turned 40 recently and who were its main developers?
- In which year was the first Windows version of Microsoft Word released?
- The double tap gesture feature has gone live on the Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2.
- With the new double tap gesture, users can control the Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2 using just one hand without touching the display.
- Meta registered $34 billion in revenue in its third quarter.
- Meta reported a 164 per cent increase in net income.
- Instagram’s Threads has reached almost 100 million monthly users.
- Elon Musk-owned X Corp is rolling out support to compete with Meta-owned WhatsApp.
- X users received a notification stating “Audio and video calls are here!”.
- Amazon introduced an AI-powered image generation for advertisers.
- Apple increased the prices of Apple TV+, Arcade, and News+ in the US and select international markets.
- Apple TV+ price increased to $9.99 per month.
- Scientists in China discovered never-before-seen viruses from rodents with potential spillover to humans.
- Google introduced augmented reality (AR) beauty tools for shoppers and brands on mobile browsers.
- The Kerala High Court’s directive came after concerns about vested interests spreading negative reviews on social media for new film releases.
- Microsoft Word, initially released as ‘Multi-Tool Word’, turned 40. It was developed by Charles Simonyi and Richard Brodie.
- The first Windows version of Microsoft Word was released in 1989.
Latest Science and Technology News 2023- October 11, 2023
- Which companies’ $19 billion merger deal is the UK’s anti-trust regulator investigating?
- What is the primary aim of the US researchers’ five-year project related to patients playing video games during brain surgery?
- What is the source of funding being questioned for the recent attacks by Hamas in Israel?
- Which French consumer electronics brand plans to launch a laptop series in India in 2024?
- What is Mastercard CFO Sachin Mehra’s opinion on the UPI system?
- What features does Videotex’s new 75-inch QLED smart TV offer?
- How much would avoidable sight loss potentially add to India’s economy annually?
- What is the theme for this year’s World Sight Day?
- How have tech giants with offices in Israel responded to the Hamas attacks?
- What significant features will the 2024 Apple Watch likely not have, according to Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo?
- Which former Google executive has recently joined Microsoft as its corporate vice president?
- What recent issue did the Russian module on the International Space Station (ISS) experience?
- How have British scientists used gene editing techniques in relation to bird flu?
- What is Google’s new default sign-in method replacing passwords?
- The UK’s anti-trust regulator is investigating the merger deal between Vodafone UK and CK Hutchison-owned Three UK.
- The primary aim is to better understand how the brain regulates movement in people with Parkinson’s.
- Some suggest the potential involvement of cryptocurrency.
- French consumer electronics brand Thomson.
- Sachin Mehra said UPI is “fantastic at many levels” but is an “incredibly painful experience” for ecosystem participants.
- The TV offers ultra-slim, bezel-less metal construction with Dolby Audio Sound, ThinQ AI-based voice assistance, and is powered by webOS Hub with camera support and Remote PC.
- Avoidable sight loss would add $27 billion per year to India’s economy.
- The theme for World Sight Day this year is “Love Your Eyes at Work.”
- Tech giants like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon condemned the Hamas attack and assured the safety of their employees in Israel.
- The 2024 Apple Watch will not adopt a micro-LED display and is unlikely to have the highly anticipated blood glucose monitoring feature.
- Aparna Chennapragada, a former Google executive, has joined Microsoft as its corporate vice president.
- The Russian module on the ISS experienced a leak.
- British scientists bred chickens with edits to a gene called ANP32A, which limits the spread of bird flu.
- Google is making “passkeys” the default sign-in method, which uses a biometric sensor, PIN, or pattern.
Latest Science and Technology News 2023-Sept 26, 2023
- “Don’t be a spectator; let the Latest Science and Technology News 2023 fuel your quest for innovation!”
- “The Latest Science and Technology News 2023 isn’t just news; it’s a roadmap for the future—your future.”
- “By staying updated with the Latest Science and Technology News 2023, you’re not just learning, you’re leading.”
- “The Latest Science and Technology News 2023 is your playground; let your imagination swing from one idea to the next.”
- “In every headline of the Latest Science and Technology News 2023, there’s a challenge waiting for you to solve.”
- “Dream big, start small, but most of all, stay updated with the Latest Science and Technology News 2023.”
- “Harness the power of the Latest Science and Technology News 2023 to become the change you wish to see in the world.”
- “Let the Latest Science and Technology News 2023 be your guidebook as you navigate the frontier of human potential.”
- “Turn the pages of the Latest Science and Technology News 2023, and you turn the gears of your own future.”
- “In a rapidly evolving world, staying stagnant is not an option; let the Latest Science and Technology News 2023 be your wings.”
- What percentage of employees are expected to work in a hybrid or fully mobile fashion according to a recent report?
- How does hybrid work affect diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) according to businesses?
- What specific percentage agrees that hybrid work helps employees with different accessibility needs?
- What new features is X Corp planning to roll out for its premium users?
- Who is replacing Bob Smith as the CEO of Blue Origin?
- What new capabilities has OpenAI added to ChatGPT?
- What warning has been issued by Chinese virologist Shi Zhengli about another Covid outbreak?
- What new features are included in OnePlus’ OxygenOS 14?
- What is the debut technology in OxygenOS 14?
- How many cases of the rare kidney cancer reninoma have been reported worldwide?
- What is the effectiveness of cardiovascular rehabilitation (CR) programs in reducing death and re-hospitalization rates?
- What are the main barriers for women to participate in CR programs?
- How much could Americans potentially be charged for the new Covid vaccine?
- What ethical area is the focus of the partnership between IIT Madras and Ericsson?
- Nearly 50 per cent of employees are expected to work in a hybrid or fully mobile fashion according to a recent report.
- The majority of businesses agree that hybrid work presents diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) benefits.
- Specifically, 69 per cent agree that hybrid working enables employees with different accessibility needs to pursue more opportunities.
- X Corp is planning to roll out audio and video calls to premium, subscription-only users.
- Dave Limp, the outgoing Amazon’s devices and services chief, is replacing Bob Smith as the CEO of Blue Origin.
- OpenAI has added new voice and image capabilities to ChatGPT.
- Chinese virologist Shi Zhengli warned that another Covid outbreak, akin to the recent deadly pandemic, may be “highly likely”.
- OxygenOS 14 includes a range of new features that provide a more intelligent and convenient digital life to users.
- Trinity Engine, an advanced proprietary platform that incorporates six innovative technologies, marks its debut in OxygenOS 14.
- There are around 100 cases of the rare kidney cancer reninoma reported to date worldwide.
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation (CR) programs can reduce death and re-hospitalization rates by 20 per cent.
- The main barriers for women to participate in CR programs are not knowing about CR and finding exercise tiring or painful, among other factors like distance, travel, and family responsibilities.
- Some Americans have been denied coverage and charged up to $200 for the new Covid vaccine.
- The focus of the partnership between IIT Madras and Ericsson is responsible AI.
1-How has the government’s GST affected Spartan Poker, and what action did the platform take?
2-What percentage of its workforce did Spartan Poker reportedly lay off, as per Money Control?
3-Who are the founders of Spartan Poker, and what does the platform offer?
4-What benefits were observed for individuals following a plant-based diet with specific lifestyle factors?
5-In a study of adults in the UK, what positive outcomes were associated with adhering to a Mediterranean lifestyle?
6-What change did Elon Musk announce regarding the block feature on X (formerly Twitter)?
7-Why have parents in the US sued the gaming platform Roblox, and what is the lawsuit’s claim?
8-Why have US regulators instructed Cruise, GM’s self-driving car subsidiary, to reduce its robotaxi fleet?
9-According to a report from Adalytics, what concerning practice is YouTube allegedly engaged in regarding ads and content?
10-How did US researchers restore vision in patients with eye injuries, and what is the treatment called?
11-How has the Galaxy Z Flip series of flip phones evolved over the years, and what is the standout feature of the Galaxy Z Flip5?
12-Why did global payments processor Checkout.com end its relationship with Binance?
13-According to a small study, what impact can severe Covid-19 have on the innate immune system?
14-How is Amazon incentivizing creators on its “Inspire” shopping feed, and how have some creators responded?
15- What compensation is Amazon offering to select influencers for creating videos on its platform?
1-Spartan Poker has been affected by the government’s 28% GST on online gaming and has laid off 40% of its workforce.
2-Spartan Poker reportedly laid off 125 people, accounting for 40% of its workforce.
3-Spartan Poker was founded by Amin Rozani, Sameer Rattonsey, and Peter Abraham, offering online poker tournaments.
4-Individuals adhering to a plant-based diet with lifestyle factors had a 29% lower risk of all-cause mortality and 28% lower risk of cancer mortality.
5-Individuals closely following a Mediterranean lifestyle had lower risks of all-cause and cancer mortality.
6-Elon Musk announced the removal of the block feature on X, allowing blocking only in direct messages.
7-Parents in the US sued Roblox, alleging the company facilitated child gambling through third-party websites.
8-US regulators directed Cruise to reduce its robotaxi fleet by 50% following a car crash with a fire truck.
9-YouTube allegedly serves ads from major advertisers on channels labeled as “made for kids,” as per an Adalytics report.
10-US researchers used cultivated autologous limbal epithelial cell transplantation (CALEC) to restore vision in patients with eye injuries.
11-The Galaxy Z Flip series has evolved to include the Galaxy Z Flip5 with an upgraded Flex Window that is 3.78 times larger.
12-Checkout.com ended its relationship with Binance due to growing regulatory concerns.
13-Severe Covid-19 can lead to lasting changes in the innate immune system, the body’s first line of defense.
14-Amazon is offering creators on its “Inspire” shopping feed $25 per video, though some creators are critical of the low payouts.
15-Amazon is offering select influencers $25 per qualifying video for its “Inspire” shopping feed, up to a maximum of 500 videos.