Latest General Awareness on Sports- February 2, 2024
Questions: Latest General Awareness on Sports
- How long is West Ham United’s current unbeaten run in the Premier League?
- Which club did Armando Broja join on loan?
- What is the record set by Kyle Verreynne in the SA20?
- Which two football legends were supposed to conclude their rivalry in the “Last Dance” match?
- Who scored twice for Real Madrid against Getafe?
- What approach did England use against India in the 1st Test match in Hyderabad?
- Who made their debut for India in the second Test against England?
- From which club did Botafogo sign Luiz Henrique?
- What is the significance of the Doha World Aquatics Championships?
- What was Bahadar Esakhiel’s contribution to Scotland’s win over Namibia?
- What contract upgrade did Shamar Joseph receive?
- Who was selected as a torch bearer for the 2024 Paris Olympic Games?
- Which ISL teams are set to clash at the Kalinga Stadium?
- What financial assistance was approved by the Mission Olympic Cell?
- Which F1 team is Lewis Hamilton reported to join in 2025?
Answers to Questions on Latest General Awareness on Sports
- West Ham United’s unbeaten run in the Premier League is six games.
- Armando Broja joined Fulham on loan.
- Kyle Verreynne set the record for the highest ever score in the SA20 with 116 not out.
- Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo were the football legends.
- Joselu scored twice for Real Madrid.
- England used the ‘Bazball’ approach.
- Rajit Patidar made his debut for India.
- Botafogo signed Luiz Henrique from Real Betis.
- The Doha World Aquatics Championships is pivotal for athletes aiming for Paris 2024.
- Bahadar Esakhiel scored an unbeaten 76 runs for Scotland.
- Shamar Joseph received an upgrade to an International Retainer Contract.
- Abhinav Bindra was selected as a torch bearer.
- Odisha FC will host Kerala Blasters FC.
- Financial assistance was approved for Tejaswin Shankar.
- Lewis Hamilton is reported to join Ferrari in 2025.
Some related tweets of the content
Latest General Awareness on Sports- December 1, 2023
Questions on Latest General Awareness on Sports
- What did Ben Duckett say about England’s performance at the 2023 Men’s ODI World Cup?
- Which boxers entered the final of their respective categories at the 7th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships?
- What controversy did Mitchell Marsh’s action after the ODI World Cup final cause?
- What precaution is Pakistan fast-bowler Hasan Ali taking against Australia’s Usman Khawaja?
- Who are the new consultant members appointed by the PCB?
- How did Ricky Ponting describe Travis Head’s talent in men’s international cricket?
- What issue is the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh stadium in Raipur facing?
- What is unique about Mitchell Marsh’s upcoming Test match at the Optus Stadium?
- How did Hamad Medjedovic qualify for the semi-finals at the Next Gen ATP Finals?
- What achievement did Dominic Stricker secure at the Next Gen ATP Finals?
- What hopes does Ashish Nehra have for Prasidh Krishna ahead of the fourth India-Australia T20I match?
- What comments did Nathan Lyon make about Babar Azam?
- Why did Sydney Sixers sign Izharulhaq Naveed?
- What was finalized for the 2026 Winter Olympics in Milan-Cortina?
- How did Gremio perform in their recent match against Goias in Brazil’s Serie A?
- Which countries are bidding for the 2030 FIFA World Cup?
- What is the latest update in the FIFA rankings?
Answers on Latest General Awareness on Sports
- Ben Duckett said the dismal performance at the 2023 Men’s ODI World Cup does not define the team.
- Shiva Thapa, Amit Panghal, and Sagar entered the final in their respective categories.
- Mitchell Marsh resting his feet on the ODI World Cup trophy caused a furore on social media.
- Hasan Ali plans to avoid discussing plans in Urdu in front of Usman Khawaja.
- Kamran Akmal, Rao Iftikhar Anjum, and Salman Butt were appointed as consultant members.
- Ricky Ponting called Travis Head one of the great emerging talents in men’s international cricket.
- The Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh stadium is facing electricity scarcity issues.
- It will be Mitchell Marsh’s first Test match at the Optus Stadium.
- Hamad Medjedovic qualified for the semi-finals by winning his first two matches.
- Dominic Stricker sealed his spot in the semi-finals by winning one set against Arthur Fils.
- Ashish Nehra hopes Prasidh Krishna will be in better form for the next T20I match.
- Nathan Lyon praised Babar Azam as a “batting superstar.”
- Sydney Sixers signed Izharulhaq Naveed after Rehan Ahmed withdrew.
- The qualification systems for all sports of the 2026 Winter Olympics were finalized.
- Gremio recovered from a goal down to secure a 2-1 home win over Goias.
- Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Uruguay, Argentina, and Paraguay are bidding for the 2030 FIFA World Cup.
- Argentina remains at the top of the latest FIFA rankings, followed by France and England.
Latest General Awareness on Sports- November 22, 2023
One Liner Questions
- Who ended Brazil’s unbeaten home record in FIFA World Cup qualifiers?
- What was the score in the Brazil vs Argentina FIFA 2026 World Cup South American Qualifiers match?
- How many home games had Brazil played without defeat before losing to Argentina?
- Who scored the winning goal for Argentina against Brazil?
- What was the outcome of the Legends League Cricket match between Urban Risers Hyderabad and Southern Superstars?
- Which team did Argentina defeat to enter the Under-17 FIFA World Cup quarterfinals?
- How many shots did Argentina make against Venezuela in the Under-17 FIFA World Cup?
- Which country did India abstain from voting on a General Assembly resolution related to sports?
- Who scored for Argentina in their 5-0 win over Venezuela in the Under-17 FIFA World Cup?
- Which two teams played in the 3rd Hockey India Senior Women Inter-Department National Championship 2023 final?
- Who was the standout player for India in the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup, according to Suresh Raina?
- What was Pat Cummins’ role in Australia’s victory in the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup final against India?
- Which country defeated India 0-3 in the FIFA World Cup 2026 and AFC Asian Cup Saudi Arabia 2027 Joint Qualification campaign?
- Who advanced to the pre-quarterfinals of the ITF Women’s World Tennis Tour event at the Bowring Institute tennis courts?
- Argentina ended Brazil’s unbeaten home record in FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
- Argentina defeated Brazil 1-0.
- Brazil had played 65 home games without defeat before losing to Argentina.
- Nicolas Otamendi scored the winning goal for Argentina.
- Urban Risers Hyderabad defeated Southern Superstars by restricting them to 143 in a 157-run challenge.
- Argentina defeated Venezuela to enter the Under-17 FIFA World Cup quarterfinals.
- Argentina made a total of 13 shots against Venezuela.
- India abstained from voting on a General Assembly resolution related to sports.
- Luis Francisco Zubeldia, Santiago Lopez, Claudio Echeverri, and Agustin Fabian Ruberto scored for Argentina.
- The Indian Oil Corporation and Railway Sports Promotion Board played in the final.
- K.L Rahul impressed Suresh Raina the most in the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup.
- Pat Cummins’ captaincy was crucial in Australia’s victory over India.
- Qatar defeated India 0-3 in the Joint Qualification campaign.
- Vaidehi Chaudhari, Jenny Duerst, Diletta Cherubini, and Shrivalli Rashmikaa Bhamidipaty advanced to the pre-quarterfinals.
Latest General Awareness on Sports- August 31, 2023
- Who did Sri Lanka defeat in their opening Asia Cup campaign?
- Who took the career-best figures of 4-32 in the match between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh?
- Which teams played in the final match of the 132nd Durand Cup football tournament?
- How many goals did the Indian men’s team score against Japan in the Men’s Asian Hockey 5s World Cup Qualifier?
- Who did Prime Minister Narendra Modi meet recently related to the FIDE Chess World Cup?
- Who was chosen as the best player of August 2023 by La Liga?
- Where will the Global Esports Games (GEG) 2023 be held?
- Where will the upcoming Asian Games in which the Indian men and women hockey teams are participating be held?
- How many runs did Babar Azam score against Nepal in the Asia Cup 2023?
- Who acquired the BCCI’s TV and digital media rights for the next five years?
- How much is Viacom18 estimated to be paying per game to the BCCI for the media rights?
- When will the next edition of the Legends League Cricket be played in India?
- Where is the ongoing Asia Cup currently being held?
- Sri Lanka defeated Bangladesh.
- Matheesha Pathirana took the career-best figures.
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant and East Bengal.
- The Indian men’s team scored 35 goals against Japan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Grandmaster (GM) Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa.
- Jude Bellingham of Real Madrid.
- The GEG 2023 will be held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The Asian Games will be held in Hangzhou, China.
- Babar Azam scored 151 runs against Nepal.
- Viacom 18 Media Private Limited acquired the rights.
- Viacom18 is estimated to be paying INR 67.75 crore per game.
- The Legends League Cricket will be played from November 18 to December 9.
- The ongoing Asia Cup is currently being held in Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
Latest General Awareness on Sports-July 23, 2023
Who recently announced his retirement from international cricket with immediate effect?
Answer: Lahiru Thirimanne
In which stadium did Sweden beat South Africa 2-1 in the FIFA Women’s World Cup opener?
Answer: Wellington Regional Stadium
According to former captain Michael Vaughan, what will put England in a favorable position to win the Ashes series?
Answer: A victory on the final day of the fourth Ashes 2023 Test
Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty won the men’s doubles title at which badminton tournament?
Answer: Korea Open 2023
Which player scored the winning goal for Gremio in their 1-0 victory over Atletico Mineiro?
Answer: Ronald Falkoski
Who became the first woman from Bangladesh to score an ODI century in the third and final match?
Answer: Fargana Hoque
What does Stuart Broad believe England needs to level the ongoing Ashes 2023 series?
Answer: Luck from the weather gods
In which country did India debutant Mukesh Kumar claim his first Test wicket?
Answer: West Indies
Which team ended the second day of the Zim Afro T10 on top of the points table?
Answer: Cape Town Samp Army
Who starred in the second game of the Zim Afro T10, helping Cape Town Samp Army win?
Answer: Tadiwanashe Marumani
Kraigg Brathwaite and Alick Athanaze frustrated the Indian bowlers on which day of the second Test?
Answer: Rain-interrupted third day
Whose wicket did Ravichandran Ashwin claim during the second Test against the West Indies?
Answer: Kraigg Brathwaite (West Indies skipper)
Which team registered their second win in the Zim Afro T10 cricket tournament, defeating Joburg Buffaloes?
Answer: Durban Qalandars
How many overs to spare did the Durban Qalandars win by against the Joburg Buffaloes?
Answer: 5 balls
In which sport did Amanda Ilestedt score a late winner to help Sweden beat South Africa?
Answer: Football (Soccer) in the FIFA Women’s World Cup
How many ODIs has Lahiru Thirimanne played for Sri Lanka since his international debut in 2010?
Answer: 127 ODIs
Which player praised debutant Mukesh Kumar for claiming his first Test wicket in a rain-interrupted match?
Answer: Bowling coach Paras Mhambrey
What was the scoreline of the match between Sweden and South Africa in the FIFA Women’s World Cup opener?
Answer: Sweden 2 – South Africa 1
Who emerged as the hero for the Durban Qalandars in their win against the Joburg Buffaloes?
Answer: Hazratullah Zazai
In which stadium did Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty win the Korea Open 2023 men’s doubles title?
Answer: Yeosu Stadium, South Korea