International News in Short- One Liners
- Who did David Cameron speak to just after being appointed as the new British Foreign Secretary?
- What warning did UNRWA issue regarding its operations in Gaza?
- What limitation does the UK’s post-Brexit Points Based Immigration System impose on migrant workers?
- What risk do thousands of migrant workers in the UK face, according to a new report?
- How many patients died in the Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza due to a fuel outage?
- Who were among the dead at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza?
- What project will King Charles III launch on his 75th birthday?
- What event will King Charles III host at Buckingham Palace?
- How does King Charles III rank in terms of longest-lived British monarchs?
- What did the US Supreme Court release for the first time?
- What emergency was declared in a town in Iceland?
- What geological feature is Iceland known for?
- What is significant about the Litli-Hrutur eruption in the Fagradalsfjall area?
- Who captured the Hamas parliament building in Gaza?
- Who did the IDF reportedly kill in Gaza?
- Who were involved in confrontations that resulted in four deaths in Lebanon?
- What incident occurred on the campus of Louisiana Tech University?
- David Cameron spoke to his American counterpart Antony Blinken.
- UNRWA warned that its humanitarian operations in Gaza would halt due to depleted fuel reserves.
- The UK’s system limits migrant workers’ abilities to change jobs.
- Migrant workers face the risk of exploitation due to failures in the employer sponsorship scheme.
- At least 34 patients died in the Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.
- Seven newborns were among the dead at Al-Shifa Hospital.
- King Charles III will launch the Coronation Food Project.
- He will host a reception for 400 NHS nurses and midwives.
- He is the sixth longest-lived British monarch.
- The US Supreme Court released its first-ever set of ethics rules.
- An emergency was declared over a possible volcanic eruption in Grindavik, Iceland.
- Iceland is known for its active volcanic sites.
- Litli-Hrutur’s eruption was significant as the site was dormant for eight centuries.
- The IDF captured the Hamas parliament building in Gaza.
- The IDF killed Khamis Dababash, a senior Hamas operative.
- Confrontations between Hezbollah and the Israeli army resulted in four deaths.
- A random act of violence involving stabbings occurred at Louisiana Tech University.
Also Read: World Current Affairs 2023