Ancient History Quiz- Test Your Skills
- Are you ready to test your knowledge of the past? Take on the Ancient History Quiz and see how much you really know!
- Don’t miss out on the chance to challenge yourself with the Ancient History Quiz. Show off your expertise in ancient civilizations and cultures.
- Want to prove your mastery of ancient history? Try the Ancient History Quiz, and show everyone what you’re made of!
- Get excited for the Ancient History Quiz! Discover fascinating facts and learn about different periods of the past in a fun and engaging way.
- Are you a true history buff? Take the Ancient History Quiz and see how you stack up against other enthusiasts.
- The Ancient History Quiz is the ultimate way to test your knowledge of the ancient world. Get ready to learn something new and impress your friends!
- Put your skills to the test with the Ancient History Quiz. Who knows? You may just uncover a hidden passion for the past!
- Whether you’re a student of history or just curious about the world around you, the Ancient History Quiz is the perfect way to explore ancient cultures and civilizations.
- Are you up for a challenge? Take on the Ancient History Quiz and see if you have what it takes to become a history master!
- Don’t miss your chance to join the ranks of history experts. Take the Ancient History Quiz and discover just how much you know about the ancient world!
Know some of the answers (One liner) on Ancient History Quiz:
What is the term used to describe the earliest known period of human history? – Ancient history.
What is the name of the first civilization of Mesopotamia? – Sumer.
Who was the founder of the Achaemenid Empire? – Cyrus the Great.
Which city was the center of the Minoan civilization? – Knossos.
Who was the first emperor of China? – Qin Shi Huang.
Which civilization is known for building impressive pyramids? – Ancient Egyptians.
What was the primary language spoken in ancient Rome? – Latin.
Who was the famous philosopher and teacher of Alexander the Great? – Aristotle.
Which ancient city was famous for its Hanging Gardens? – Babylon.
Who were the rulers of the Mauryan Empire? – The Maurya dynasty.
What was the capital of the Persian Empire? – Persepolis.
Which ancient civilization built the city of Machu Picchu? – Incas.
What was the name of the Greek king who led the Trojan War? – Agamemnon.
Which ancient civilization was known for its maritime trade and seafaring? – Phoenicians.
Who was the first emperor of Rome? – Augustus.
Which ancient civilization is famous for its elaborate system of writing? – Mayans.
What was the capital of the Aztec Empire? – Tenochtitlan.
Who was the famous mathematician who developed the Pythagorean theorem? – Pythagoras.
Which ancient civilization is known for inventing the wheel? – Sumerians.
What was the name of the famous king of Macedonia who conquered much of the ancient world? – Alexander the Great.
Which ancient civilization is famous for its impressive aqueducts? – Romans.
What was the name of the famous queen of Egypt who aligned herself with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony? – Cleopatra.
Which ancient civilization is known for developing a form of writing called hieroglyphics? – Egyptians.
Who was the famous Athenian general who fought in the Peloponnesian War? – Pericles.
What was the capital of the Hellenistic kingdom of Macedonia? – Pella.
Which ancient civilization is famous for developing the concept of zero? – Indians.
Who was the famous Roman general who defeated Hannibal in the Second Punic War? – Scipio Africanus.
What was the name of the famous Chinese general who wrote “The Art of War”? – Sun Tzu.
Which ancient civilization is known for developing an intricate system of roads and highways? – Incas.
Who was the famous Carthaginian general who crossed the Alps with elephants to attack Rome? – Hannibal.
What was the name of the first emperor of the Gupta Empire? – Chandragupta I.
Which ancient civilization is known for creating an early form of democracy? – Athenians.
Who was the famous Roman orator and politician who was assassinated in 44 BCE? – Julius Caesar.
What was the capital of the Kushan Empire? – Peshawar.
Which ancient civilization is known for building massive stone heads on Easter Island? – Rapa Nui.
Who was the famous Roman philosopher and statesman who wrote “Meditations”? – Marcus Aurelius.
What was the name of the famous Chinese explorer who led seven voyages during the Ming Dynasty? – Zheng He.
Which ancient civilization is known for its massive stone structures in South America? – Tiwanaku.
Who was the famous Greek philosopher who tutored Alexander the Great and founded his own school of philosophy? – Aristotle.
What was the capital of the Kush Kingdom in Nubia? – Meroe.
Which ancient civilization is known for developing a complex system of irrigation and agriculture? – Babylonians.
Who was the famous Roman poet who wrote the epic poem “The Aeneid”? – Virgil.
What was the name of the famous king of Sparta who led the Greeks to victory in the Battle of Thermopylae? – Leonidas.
Which ancient civilization is known for its impressive network of underground cities? – Cappadocians.
Who was the famous Babylonian king who created a code of law? – Hammurabi.
What was the name of the famous Chinese philosopher who founded Confucianism? – Confucius.
Which ancient civilization is known for developing a sophisticated system of mathematics and astronomy? – Babylonians.
Who was the famous Greek philosopher who wrote “The Republic” and founded his own school of philosophy? – Plato.
What was the name of the famous queen of Ethiopia who ruled during the 10th century BCE? – Queen Sheba.
Also read, cricket quiz questions and answers here
Read GK and other current affairs here
Watch video news of India and the world here